An Update For Our Valued Owners and Guests
NOTICE: We will continue to update this page as the situation around COVID-19 evolves, and additional information becomes available.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our resorts are open, and we want you to know there is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our owners, guests, employees, and communities. We know spending time together with family is essential, and we want you to have confidence that we are taking steps to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being. We’ve been gathering regular updates and guidance from the CDC and state-level health departments to ensure we are implementing known best practices.
In reviewing official health department recommendations on precautions individuals and businesses can take, we have implemented several enhanced sanitation measures for the well-being of our guests. These include:
- More frequent cleansing of public and common areas of all the resorts with hospital-grade disinfectant solutions. This includes high-touch areas in the lobby, pools, food service areas, activity areas, game rooms, elevators, vending machines, and other guest areas.
- We use the same hospital-grade disinfectant cleaners in all guest rooms, and housekeeping departments are trained to pay special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, in-room phone, power outlets and television remote controls.
- We have increased and placed hand-sanitation stations throughout our resorts to provide our guests with a convenient method of maintaining good personal hygiene.
- Along with the hand sanitizers, we are encouraging all guests and employees to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water.
We also communicate daily with our employees the importance of hygienic etiquette to prevent illnesses and highlight the need for a communal approach to ensure the health and safety of our owners and guests, which includes ensuring that any employee who feels sick stays home.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends frequent handwashing, and other preventive steps all of us can take. For more information, visit their website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
Our Commitment to You and Your Travel Plans
Understanding that your travel plans may change as this situation evolves, we are adjusting our existing cancellation policy to reflect additional flexibility. We encourage you to follow the guidance of public health authorities, and your medical providers, to make travel decisions that are best for you and your family.
- Owners – If you own weeks 10-17 (through April 30) and cannot travel on your owner’s week, please contact your Owners Services Department, and we will try to offer you another week in 2020, based on availability.
- RCI and Interval International Exchangers – Please contact your appropriate Exchange Company.
We are doing everything we can to provide a safe, seamless, and ultimately enjoyable experience when you visit us. Please know that we value you as owners and would love to see you back at your home resort soon.
Vacation Village Resorts